Have you ever felt you were missing something in your life? Have you felt unproductive in your job or maybe like the tail is wagging the dog in your personal life? Are you moving into a transition time in your life, perhaps
- Going to college or deciding on a career or maybe looking at the possibility of a new job?
- Becoming an empty nester, and you’re wondering what you’ll do now that your job of raising your children is done?
- Thinking about retirement, but it’s scary or you don’t know what to do with your time?
This is the workshop for you!
Discover who you are and your purose. Purpose is timeless. It may be tweaked as definitions or language changes, but the basic purpose you have rarely changes. This core statement of purpose assists with decision making. It is like a compass, giving direction. Creating a purpose is finding your “why”—your sweet spot. Once discovered, you can know with absolute certainty that you are living and doing the right things. Results or decisions driven by this sweet spot lead to a more significant life and a positive legacy.
Understanding who you are and your personality is helpful in discovering your purpose. In this workshop, we will experience a “mini” lesson to help each person unpack personality preferences: what ticks you off and where your greatest fears lie, based on DISC personality assessments. The assessment (regularly $50) is free with your registration. We will also extend the opportunity to have a DISC coach sit with you for one hour and help you delve more deeply into your personality. All of this will help you to unlock your potential and gain focus on your purpose. If you’d be interested in the coaching time, it will be set up independently of the workshop date and will also be discounted to $75—that’s our best coaching rate!
Date: Friday, June 28, 2019
Time: 9 AM – 1 PM
Location: Scooters Coffee on 70th & Stacy Lane
Date: Monday, July 29, 2019 Time: 9 AM – Noon CST Online Only!
- Workshop $197 — includes DISC and workshop materials
- Christmas in July Special! $147 July 1 – July 12!
- One-hour coaching session $75
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register