We help you and your team develop the skills to increase your influence, unlock your potential, and perform at your highest levels.
Maxwell Method of Speaking
Whether you are making a 15-minute presentation or an hour-long keynote, your ability to connect and communicate is essential to effectively get your audience to take action and move forward. We’ll talk about the critical keys to success when it comes to influencing and impacting people. Join our Speakers Club for biweekly training, live speaking critiques, and more.
Maxwell Method of Coaching
Discover powerful skills to dramatically improve your ability to influence those you lead to greater results in their business and personal lives. This workshop will equip you with the knowledge and the skills to
- Learn the skill of coaching to build better relationships with those you lead,
- Coach others to success rather than tell them what to do, and
- Empower others to sharpen their ability to solve problems and achieve results.
Maxwell Method of Sales
The Maxwell Sales Impact Report will add value to you whether you are new to selling or a seasoned sales veteran. This report provides a wide range of information, including your selling style and ways to maximize it. It also offers awareness of the various buying styles of your clients. In his best-selling book Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, John Maxwell shares that in order to connect with others, we must first understand one another. He also teaches that others must know, like, and trust us before we are allowed the opportunity to serve them. Truly successful salespeople build relationships with this process in mind. If you sell any product, service, or combination thereof, the Maxwell Method of Sales will guide you to impactful results. Join our 12-week boot camp or half-day workshop and watch your sales technique and confidence soar.
DISC Personality Profile
Learn your own personality style and how you influence others. This knowledge will give you a competitive edge in your career or business and help you have the skills you need to make better connections with other people.
What is your team’s biggest leadership or communication challenge? If you knew how, would you be interested in solving it? Our team assessments are a fun and innovative resource based on the teachings of John Maxwell. The assessment will help you increase your leadership value within your organization or business. In just two hours, you will be able to raise the leadership awareness of your team, clients, and coworkers and introduce timeless leadership principles to bring about positive change through communication and connection.
Yellow Ribbon Training
Yellow Ribbon is a suicide prevention program dedicated to preventing suicide and suicide attempts by making suicide prevention accessible to everyone and removing barriers to help. We offer four types of training:
- Ask 4 Help! Elementary Program—Part of a children wellness curriculum, this program teaches children how to better understand their emotions and the emotions of others. It also teaches the vital skill of asking for help and that it’s OK to ask for help.
- Ask 4 Help Suicide Prevention Training—A peer-based training for youth that empowers the participants to learn to use the vital life skill of asking for help. This training was developed to increase help-seeking behaviors and links between the participating peers and caring adults.
- Be-A-Link! Suicide Prevention Program—A community-friendly, peer-based, nonclinical training for adults. This program teaches simple, effective tools for helping between those in need and the help resources (trusted adults). It emphasizes the important role parents, school personnel, and other trusted adults can play in helping at-risk young people. Also available for first responders (EMS or LEO) and faith leaders.
- Training for Trainers Workshop—This two-day workshop is for high school youth and adults. It provides a Yellow Ribbon program review and an overview of the training materials, including Community Readiness Action Plans. This workshop empowers participants to begin Yellow Ribbon programs in their communities, workplaces, and schools. Those interested can also become Certified Trainers.